Black Runtz Strain
The Black Runtz strain is highly sought after cannabis enthusiasts
and growers alike.
In this , we’ll explore common questions such as strain type,
THC level, aroma and effects. We’ll also cover strain information
for growers including
seeds cost, yield and flowering time. So sit back, relax, and smoke
one to educate
while you medicate.
What is Black Runtz ?
Black Runtz is an Indica dominant hybrid variety of cannabis
from British Columbia,
Canada. friendly farmer Farms created this delightful strain by
crossing Runtz with Black
Diamond Sherbet. Also, there is another very popular
California variety of the
strain that is a cross of Gelato and Zkittles. The THC level
for both comes in
high at 24% or more.
Appearance, Taste, and Aroma of Black Runtz
In addition to its potency, this cannabis strain also offers a
tantalizing treat for the
eyes. To illustrate, the buds are stunning eye candy with a
brilliant combination of
purple and bright green with tiny orange hairs plastered
behind chunky, resin-filled
trichomes. What’s more, the flavor profile is sweet with
hints of berry, diesel and an
earthy pungent finish.
Black Runtz Strain Effects
The dominant terpene in the this cannabis strain is limonene.
Limonene helps increase
production of the bliss molecule AKA anandamide. And this
could be part of why the strain
is known for being an arousing one. As the euphoric effects
of this strain begin to set in,
many consumers report the sense of calm turning into feelings
of relaxation and sedation
as time progresses.
This very potent variety of cannabis also spikes appetite so make
sure to have snacks at
the ready when the munchies hit. You’ll also want to make sure to
have plenty of H2O on
hand as the strain is legendary for being associated with dry
mouth. Further, you can
avoid dry mouth while also increasing the longevity and intensity
of the effects by
staying properly hydrated.
Blank Runtz is said to help with all kinds of different
medical conditions like cancer,
Crohn’s disease, epilepsy, ALS, and more. Patients
report this strain helping with
symptoms of chronic pain, stress, depression, anxiety,
insomnia, PTSD, migraine
headaches, loss of appetite, nausea, menstrual pains,
and more. Notably, this strain
has the following properties in large part because of
its limonene content:
- Antiemetic – Helps to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- Anti-inflammatory – Reduces pain and swelling.
ANALGESIC – ACTS AS A PAIN RELIEVER.
- Antispasmodic – Helps relieve muscle spasms.
- If regular Runtz is the hero of the cannabis world, then
- Black Runtz is the dark
- twin. This indica-dominant hybrid is a phenotype of classic
- Runtz, our 2020 Strain
- of the Year, and shares the same award-winning Zkittlez and
- 2018 Strain of the Year
- Gelato parents. Black Runtz is 24% THC, making this strain
- an ideal choice for
- experienced cannabis consumers. Leafly customers tell us
- Black Runtz effects
- make them feel relaxed, happy, and aroused. Medical marijuana
- patients often
- choose Black Runtz when dealing with symptoms associated
- with chronic pain,
- insomnia, and anxiety. Bred by Big Boss Farms, Black Runtz,
- the dominant terpene
- of this weed strain is limonene. Black Runtz has a creamy and
- citrus aroma with a
- sweet berry flavor. If you’ve smoked, dabbed, or consumed
- Black Runtz, tell us
- about your experience by leaving a strain review.
- This recycler bong with its three sweeping arms and star implosion marble at the center blends beauty and functionality seamlessly.Before even passing through the recycler arms, diffusion begins at the base with the puck style showerhead percolator. The wide triangular base not only gives the piece enhanced stability but also accommodates more water. This enables more smoke to mix with water, removing ash and other contaminants while cooling the hit.
Showerhead perc bongs are often favored among cannabis enthusiasts because of the high level of diffusion they offer. The high caliber percolator combined with the four recycler arms creates smooth, fresh hits that rarely, if ever go stale. Recycling bongs tend to have two or three arms but this water pipe features four. As the smoke cycles continuously through the respective arms and back into the main circular chamber, it preserves the flavor of your favorite cannabis strains. In essence, since the smoke does not combine with oxygen this keeps it from going stale.
On the flip side, other water pipes like the classic beaker bong tend to have a large neck that leads to a wide ribbed mouthpiece. If you aren’t able to clear it fully, oxygen enters the opening. Conversely, since smoke travels constantly through the glass arms of a recycler bong, the smoke isn’t exposed to the air. In addition, the shortened, condensed neck and flared mouthpiece further help extract the full flavor profile and nuances of your herb.
Made entirely from thick borosilicate glass, this water pipe measures just 7.5 inches and with good reason. Recyclers tend to be on the smaller side because it improves airflow for an easy, effortless pull. Thus, you can expect smooth rips with this piece by your side.
To close, we’ve saved the best for last: the star implosion marble. The heady glass marble is dotted with burnt orange colors which are poked by hand with a soldering pick to create the unique star design. Encased within a layer of boro glass, the top layer has a trippy magnifying effect that will leave you mesmerized hit after hit.